MIND BLOWING MONDAY – I
To Whom It May Concern
1. You are a very hard-working person.
2. You belong to the “Oh Gawd! its Monday again” club.
3. Every Sunday, rather than enjoying the weekend, you end up worrying about all the pending work that you left piled up on your desk on Saturday evening and ran home, waiting to be tackled first thing on Monday.
4. You keep wishing Monday mornings were less blue and more red, green, yellow (or whichever that is your favourite colour)
5. You want to read something more interesting than the fat office file.
Here’s granting your wish and presenting you the very first Mind Blowing Monday post – the link to one mind blowing post from the blogosphere, carefully hand-picked by me. It can be a very famous post from a famous blogger, or a really nice one from a not-so-known blogger. It can be written in 2000 or 2008. It can make you laugh, cry or just smile within. But I can guarantee that you will find it – mind “wait for it” blowing 🙂
Sidin Vadukut is a well-known blogger and this post of his catapulted him to stardom. Check it out, if you haven’t already. Happy Reading! Let me know whether your Monday became more cheerful or not after the mind blowing experience.