Looking back at 2013 and ahead at 2014
2013 has been one of the biggest milestone years of my life till now – a year of change and new beginnings.
I met my husband, had a fabulous first appraisal at my current job, got engaged, asked for a transfer and got it, planned for my wedding, saw my second law book in print, won 2nd prize in a country-wide short story writing contest as a reward for which my story will be published in an anthology, got married, shifted cities, started working at a new office, got my first royalty, settled in a new locality, started setting up a house from scratch and last, but not the least, began cooking all on my own!
Personally, professionally and creatively – this year has been one of the best!
My goals for 2014 –
1. Set up the house completely.
2. Meet more people.
3. Learn and be better at cooking.
4. Indulge in more creativity in the form of writing, art and craft.
5. Blog more
6. Waste less time and stop procrastinating.
7. Go back to exercise regime.
8. Stay healthy and keep others healthy and happy.
9. Do at least one thing which I have not done before.
10. Remind myself constantly of the ’30 things to do before I am 30′ list.
On that note, I wish all a very happy 2014. Stay healthy and cheerful!