Ten day You Challenge – Post 6: Five Foods
Ah! my favourite topic 🙂
1. Sweets – Trust only me to start a post on favourite food with dessert! I have no favourites as such when it comes to sweets. I can gorge on sandesh, rasogollas, Mysore Pak, Srikhand, firni, custard and pudding with equal enthusiasm. For more on my sweet cravings, hop over here.
2. Anything with prawns – Whether it is a delicious curry of prawns in coconut milk or it is a simple mixed vegetables with prawns, I love anything to do with prawns.
3. Momos – Give me momos in the morning, in the afternoon and in the evening and I will be the happiest person on earth. 🙂 I especially love the clear soup and the fiery red sauce that are part of any momo.
4. Biriyani – I love my biriyani, whether Hyderabadi or Awadhi as long it has a succulent piece of mutton and a perfectly cooked potato in it.
5. Pasta – Penne, Spaghetti, Farfalle, Fettuccini, Lasagna – whatever shapes they are, I am a huge fan of pasta, especially with white sauce.
I knew I could not add all my favourite food in this post, so I went for random five. 🙂