The Alphabets of Life
What do you do when you have not updated your blog for a month and do not know what to blog about? Simple, you write a meme post! Now, I really don’t remember wherefrom I had lifted this one, since it had been lying in my drafts folder for a long time and googling did not yield any result. Hence, an advance apology to the original author.
– Available: For a fully sponsored scuba diving course in Lakshadweep😉 All the three levels and not just Basic!
– Annoyance: Should be expressed, lest it becomes injurious to health!
– Animal: Are sometimes better than the human species!
– Beer: Is not my cup of tea
– Birthday/Birthplace: 28 October; Kolkata
– Body Part on opposite sex: Eyes for the sexy look, Hands to hold mine tightly and Lips for that charming smile (what were you thinking? ;-))
– Best feeling in the world: Success, even at the smallest achievement
– Best weather: A typical winter morning, which sadly have now vanished from Kolkata😦
– Been in Love: Not sure. May be not. I think not. I am sure not. Whatever!
– Been on stage?: Yes
– Car: Merc, the car that I want to own one day😉
– Colour: All shades of red
– Cried on first day in school: Are you crazy? I was super-excited!
– Country to visit: United Kingdom [two of my friends are there right now]
– Day or Night: Night
– Dance in the rain?: I would love to!
– Do the splits?: Used to; Can’t do them now😦
– Eggs: Came before chicken; or did they?😉
– Eyes: Black
– First crush: Ajay Jadeja in class IV [World Cup 1994 quarter finals against Pakistan]
– First Date: Don’t think any of my numerous ‘hanging out with my guy friends’ was a date!
– First thoughts waking up: What’s the time?
– Food: Bring them on!
– Goals: Not a soccer fan, really!
– Hair Colour: Black
– Height: 5′6″
– Happy: Good food, good people and good books
– How do you want to die: No preference; painless, may be
– Health freak?: I am conscious, but can’t say I am a freak😉
– Ice Cream: I prefer gelatos now😉
– Instrument: I can’t play any instrument, but I love listening to all of them.
– Jewellery: Minimal and sleek
– Job: Dream one would be a travel writer or a food critic or a television actress😉
– Kids: are adorable as long as they don’t pee on me.
– Kickboxing or karate: Both, though right now I am planning to enrol for kickboxing classes.
– Keep a journal?: I had kept one every year since 1996.
– Love: Is mutual trust and respect and the basis of all relationships, be it with friends or parents or the significant other
– Love at first sight: Ek nazar mein bhi pyaar hota hain, maine suna hain!
– Marriage: No Comments!
– Motion sickness?: On mountains, yes; on sea, no
– Number of Piercings: 2! [ears and nose]
– One wish: Is hard to pinpoint!
– Place you’d like to live: My home, wherever it is
– Perfect Pizza: Should have chicken, capsicum, tomato, olives and lots of cheese
– Pepsi/Coke: I don’t drink any fizzy drinks.
– Questionnaires: If its something like this, then I do not mind😉
– Reason to cry: Big sigh!
– Reality T.V: Is far removed from reality.
– Song: For now, its "Jor ka Jhatka" from Action Replay
– Shoe size: 5
– Smoked?: No
– Shower daily?: Of course, yes!
– Swear?: If you consider "Oh Shit" as swearing, then yes!
– Stuffed Animals?: Was never a preferred gift for me at any age.
– Strawberries/Blueberries: Neither
– Scientists need to invent: a device to finish all my work while I procrastinate!
– Time for bed: whenever I feel like it.
– TV: Now and then.
– Unpredictable: Is my second nature.
– Vegetable you hate: None!
– Vegetable you love: All of them!
– Vacation spot: Many are on my mind; right now its Cherrapunjee, Bhutan and Europe
– Weakness: Is what adds variety to your character
– Worst feeling: Insecurity and being lonely
– Worst weather: Gloomy, dark days when it rains 24×7.
-X-Rays: The only one that I have done is on my teeth.
-Year it is now: 2010.
– Zodiac sign: Scorpio.
Phew! Done! I have finally broken the lull on my blog. Now I tag everybody who wants to answer such silly questions, either on blog or Facebook notes and get rich and famous like me. ;-)