The Alphabets of Life
What do you do when you have not updated your blog for a month and do not know what to blog about? Simple, you write a meme post! Now, I really don’t remember wherefrom I had lifted this one, since it had been lying in my drafts folder for a long time and googling did not yield any result. Hence, an advance apology to the original author.
- Available: For a fully sponsored scuba diving course in Lakshadweep ;-) All the three levels and not just Basic!
- Annoyance: Should be expressed, lest it becomes injurious to health!
- Animal: Are sometimes better than the human species!
- Beer: Is not my cup of tea :-)
- Birthday/Birthplace: 28 October; Kolkata
- Body Part on opposite sex: Eyes for the sexy look, Hands to hold mine tightly and Lips for that charming smile (what were you thinking? ;-))
- Best feeling in the world: Success, even at the smallest achievement
- Best weather: A typical winter morning, which sadly have now vanished from Kolkata :-(
- Been in Love: Not sure. May be not. I think not. I am sure not. Whatever!
- Been on stage?: Yes
- Car: Merc, the car that I want to own one day ;-)
- Colour: All shades of red
- Cried on first day in school: Are you crazy? I was super-excited!
- Country to visit: United Kingdom [two of my friends are there right now]
- Day or Night: Night
- Dance in the rain?: I would love to!
- Do the splits?: Used to; Can’t do them now :-(
- Eggs: Came before chicken; or did they? ;-)
- Eyes: Black
- First crush: Ajay Jadeja in class IV [World Cup 1994 quarter finals against Pakistan]
- First Date: Don’t think any of my numerous ‘hanging out with my guy friends’ was a date!
- First thoughts waking up: What’s the time?
- Food: Bring them on!
- Goals: Not a soccer fan, really!
- Hair Colour: Black
- Height: 5′6″
- Happy: Good food, good people and good books
- How do you want to die: No preference; painless, may be
- Health freak?: I am conscious, but can’t say I am a freak ;-)
- Ice Cream: I prefer gelatos now ;-)
- Instrument: I can’t play any instrument, but I love listening to all of them.
- Jewellery: Minimal and sleek
- Job: Dream one would be a travel writer or a food critic or a television actress ;-)
- Kids: are adorable as long as they don’t pee on me.
- Kickboxing or karate: Both, though right now I am planning to enrol for kickboxing classes.
- Keep a journal?: I had kept one every year since 1996.
- Love: Is mutual trust and respect and the basis of all relationships, be it with friends or parents or the significant other :-)
- Love at first sight: Ek nazar mein bhi pyaar hota hain, maine suna hain!
- Marriage: No Comments!
- Motion sickness?: On mountains, yes; on sea, no :-)
- Number of Piercings: 2! [ears and nose]
- One wish: Is hard to pinpoint!
- Place you’d like to live: My home, wherever it is :-)
- Perfect Pizza: Should have chicken, capsicum, tomato, olives and lots of cheese :-)
- Pepsi/Coke: I don’t drink any fizzy drinks.
- Questionnaires: If its something like this, then I do not mind ;-)
- Reason to cry: Big sigh!
- Reality T.V: Is far removed from reality.
- Song: For now, its "Jor ka Jhatka" from Action Replay
- Shoe size: 5
- Smoked?: No
- Shower daily?: Of course, yes!
- Swear?: If you consider "Oh Shit" as swearing, then yes!
- Stuffed Animals?: Was never a preferred gift for me at any age.
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Neither
- Scientists need to invent: a device to finish all my work while I procrastinate!
- Time for bed: whenever I feel like it.
- TV: Now and then.
- Unpredictable: Is my second nature.
- Vegetable you hate: None!
- Vegetable you love: All of them!
- Vacation spot: Many are on my mind; right now its Cherrapunjee, Bhutan and Europe
- Weakness: Is what adds variety to your character
- Worst feeling: Insecurity and being lonely
- Worst weather: Gloomy, dark days when it rains 24×7.
-X-Rays: The only one that I have done is on my teeth.
-Year it is now: 2010.
- Zodiac sign: Scorpio.
Phew! Done! I have finally broken the lull on my blog. Now I tag everybody who wants to answer such silly questions, either on blog or Facebook notes and get rich and famous like me. ;-)