XYZ: Hey, How are you?
Me: Hi, am fine.. What about you?
XYZ: Okies… chal raha hain… aur batao… wassup?
Me: Nothing much; work pressure 😦
ABC: Hiiiiiiiiiii, ki khobor? (what news?)
Me: The same… too much work pressure 😦
Nowadays, I am trying to figure out better ways to say the same old thing… may be a better way to start the same old conversation…
1. My life sucks, instead of “am fine”
2. I guess, tomorrow I am going to commit suicide!
3. Don’t ask such silly questions (to ki khobor)
4. I am up to something big… will let you know later (and hope that the person dies of curiosity)
5. Can’t disclose.. state top secret (in answer to wassup)
I can’t think of more… Any help?